We are a private mental health group with offices in McLean, Reston, Manassas, Arlington, and Alexandria and offer a collaborative, rapidly growing practice of compassionate clinicians who work together to support our clients. In additional to counseling services, the Granato Group offers leadership training programs through the Federal Leadership Institute.
Granato Group is a quickly expanding counseling group in Virginia, and is seeking an experienced Business Development Executive to negotiate contracts and close deals with key partners on behalf of both the Granato Group and the Federal Leadership Institute.
- Identify organizations with an interest in implementing mental-health wellbeing and/or leadership programs for their employees.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements and developing & negotiating contracts.
- Plan and oversee marketing initiatives targeting business partnerships.
- Cultivate and extend relationships with existing partners.
- Proven experience selling into commercial and federal organizations
If you are interested in becoming a highly valued member of our dynamic team, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.