We are a private mental health group with offices in McLean, Reston, Manassas, Arlington, and Alexandria and offer a collaborative, rapidly growing practice of compassionate clinicians who work together to support our clients. As a practitioner with Granato Group you are provided referrals from a multitude of sources including a large network of clientele recommendations. Billing services, comfortable counseling rooms, secure web-based networks for telehealth services and electronic records management, practice meetings, group supervision, and a warm team atmosphere are all provided. A full time practice manager maintains contracts with insurance companies, client and community relationships, and more so that you can focus on your clients.
We are currently searching for an experienced Clinical Supervisor who is licensed in the state. We use sound principles of psychology, psychiatry and mental health to assist our patients and improve their quality of life. The ideal candidate for this role will be able to apply solution-focused principles to improve health habits and minimize patient risk.
- Provide effective clinical supervision
- Demonstrate an understanding of patient needs
- Provide team consultation
- Licensed in Virginia
- Respond to a diverse range of clients using differential diagnoses and evidence-based treatment approaches
- In-depth knowledge and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate clinically sound and ethical practices
- Able to work with EHR tools
- Experience working with diverse populations and developmental ages
If you are interested in becoming a highly valued member of our dynamic team of health professionals, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.