We are a private mental health group with offices in McLean, Reston, Manassas, Arlington, and Alexandria and offer a collaborative, rapidly growing practice of compassionate clinicians who work together to support our clients.
Granato Group is a quickly expanding counseling group in Virginia, and is seeking an experienced Customer Care Representatives to assist in their development.
- Handling Incoming Patient Calls
- Send out registration paperwork through electronic health records (EHR) system
- Create intake appointment for patients in EHR
- Provide support to patients
- Completing research and tasks pertaining to business development and growth as assigned
- Have a working knowledge of Granato Group policies and services
- Manage incoming mail and ensure that it is sent to the correct parties for processing and filing
- Coordinating room assignments for sessions
- Manage requests for office supplies, local trainings, other clinician requests
If you are interested in becoming a highly valued member of our dynamic team, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.